Penance Priest

Discipline Priest Blog

(8) Comments

  1. 1/17/2010 6:58 PM charlystyle

    Dont what

     
    1/17/2010 11:48 PM Topher

    Well, it's not that bad.

     
    1/18/2010 12:41 AM sriggins

    Heh silly concept, I like my T10. I like the regen and as my SP is climbing, the little extra heal helps when I am trying to catch up on the tank. On Putricide, I can see myself using the 4pc actually if it procs because of all of the movement.

     
    1/18/2010 9:45 AM Sinespe

    Surely it must be worth more than a little something on a fight like Festergut where tank damage goes crazy?

     
    1/18/2010 9:52 AM neelli

    I am going to agree with "Don't". Set bonuses sound interesting indeed, but the items - at least those that are obtainable with plain Emblems, are not that good - not from my aspect. In example, T10 leggings are pretty horrible when there are at least two better pieces; leggings from 10man Festergut (SP Crit Haste) and the crafter ones (also SP Crit Haste): http://www.wowhead.com/?compare=50990;49891;50769

     
    1/18/2010 4:04 PM Paolo

    Sinespe is right. It is worth a LITTLE something on the one high-tank-damage fight we have (so far). Oh, in a 10-man only, without pallies to do the hard lifting.

    Otherwise, reports put the 2pc bonus at between 0.5% and 1.5% of healing done, with high overheal, and a quirky self-resetting timer that makes you go ICK.

    Yes, a LITTLE something. Definitely not worth the cost. And the stat tradeoff is quite high against other non-tier gear. The straight throughput advantage of all the haste & crit on the non-set gear looks more valuable than our bonuses at the moment.

    Every report I've seen from someone who has the T10 bonuses is angry or disappointed.

     
    1/18/2010 9:47 PM Wikwocket:

    Agree.

     
    1/19/2010 2:51 PM Fabien

    I do agree with the OP that the T10 bonuses aren't amazing but it is nonethless the last set we will have and i will not go off-set as I did for the precedent tiers. I want to look cool!

    Lamitir, EU Chants eternels.

     

Post a Comment

Posts from resto shammies & holy pallies will be promptly deleted.

Just kidding :)